A collective Food Non Food diner experience. In collaboration with Mediamatic Amsterdam
“Food changes shapes and forms through time and space. As the best inter-dimensional airline for Earth, DimensionAir is optimally equipped for travel consumption and offers exceptional customer service. Sit back and enjoy your journey.”
DimensionAir is a collaborative project realized for the Mediamatic Neo Futurist Dinners. We put together a dining experience using the typical codes of a flight experience, combined with muti-dimensions elements. From performative elements to the food served, the guests were put in a context where “time and space are stretched, linearity is warped, and edibility
1. EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED IN TIME.
2. FOOD IS DEAD AND ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME.
3. DISHES ARE SUITABLE FOR EVOLUTION OF PHYSICAL PROPERTIES.
4. DISHES ARE EDIBLE IN ALL DIMENSIONS.
5. ONLY LIQUID AMOUNTS OF UP TO 100 ML ARE ALLOWED.
6. THE DINING EXPERIENCE IS REPLICATED ACROSS DIMENSIONS.
7. THE DISH IN FRONT OF YOU WILL CHANGE STATE, SHAPE OR FORM.
8. THE DINER NEVER DECIDES WHAT THEY WILL RECEIVE
9. EACH COURSE WILL TAKE ON MORE AND GIVE MORE.
10. EVERY COURSE NEEDS MENTAL POWER TO EAT.
11. ONE PART OF EACH DISH IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE.
For this project, I was in charge of the general logistics of the event (communication between our team and Mediamatic, budget and orders) together with the stage design of the place where the dinner took place.